Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wait, This Doesnt Look Like Quito???!!!!11!1

After spending the weekend with Scotthew in Boston, I have embarked on the 2nd leg, and even the unanticipated 3rd leg of my travels. Basically, there was a delay in Boston that made me miss my connection in Miami and I had to spend last night in this really narsty hotel in Miami. That sums up the situation very briefly. In any case, I have finally arrived, safe and sound, in Quito, Ecuador.

The city is even more beautiful than I remember it being. Since our flight was a late-afternoon flight, we landed in Quito just after sunset...but in plenty of time to watch the sunset from the plane amidst the towering peaks that rise dramatically around the city. INCREDIBLE!!!!1!1! Youll have to take my word for it for now, as it was too dark to take any pictures by the time I arrived. I promise that Im not just entirely fabricating this whole journey...there WILL be pictures.

Oh, and for Caitlins amusement, I definitely had a hyuck moment. So I was on the plane today and my neighbors were Canadian...and they pronounced the city of BaƱos with an a sound reminiscent of that in the English word van. Dear lord, Caitlin.

Anyway, I think that Im going to be thrown out of the internet cafe soon, so I better run for now. Will post again soon. I PROMISE TO HAVE PICTURES. Patience, friends, patience. Ok, Im off...talk to you soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger skimbot (aka caitlin) said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:14 AM  
Blogger skimbot (aka caitlin) said...

Hyuck, hyuck, hyuck. ;)

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home